Oxer Farm is located 70 miles northeast of Atlanta, GA
in North Hall County, between Gainesville and Dahlonega.
Address: 6940 Kenimer Road, Clermont, GA 30527
Reach us via both GA 400 and I-985.
FROM I-85 NORTH
- From Atlanta, take I-85 North to I-985 North (Gainesville)
- Continue on 985 to Exit 24 - Jesse Jewell Parkway
- Take a left, and drive past the New Holland Market on the right to the next intersection and traffic light at Limestone Parkway. Turn right
- Follow Limestone to the second traffic light at the Citgo Station
(you’ll pass a WinnDixie on the right).
- Turn right at this light. This is Clarks Bridge Road, Highway 284.
- Follow Clarks Bridge for about 10 miles. You’ll pass through one
4-way stop. Continue straight ahead until you reach Highway 129.
- Cross 129 (Shell Station across the road, BIG horse farm on the right)
Now, you’re in Clermont. DON’T BLINK.
FROM GA. 400
- Go straight, pass through one four-way stop.
- Look for the fork and sign indicating Shoal Creek and Hwy. 284
to the left.
- Take the left onto Shoal Creek and go about 1/2 mile to Kenimer Road on your left.
- Turn left onto Kenimer Road. The farm is 1/4 mile (maybe less)
on the left. Look for the black mailbox marked 6940, black fencing,
white barn/green roof, 2-story house.
- Follow 400 North all the way to its end.
- At the end of 400, go straight through the traffic light
onto the two-lane road.
This is Long Branch Road.
- Follow Long Branch (5 miles) to the traffic light at Hwy 52.
- Turnright onto Hwy 52.
In about 3 miles, Hwy. 52 will bear
to the right at a BP Connect
(do NOT go straight here or you’ll be
on a different highway).
- Follow Hwy. 52 for about another 3 miles.
- Look for Kenimer Road on your left. Turn left onto Kenimer.
- Follow Kenimer through the 4-way stop at Ransom Free Road.
The farm is about another 1/4 mile on the right.
Go past the farm
with the white fencing and
our farm is the next one on the right.
Look for the big black mailbox, black board fencing,
2-story house, white barn w.green roof