Oxer Farm is a privately owned and managed equestrian center specializing in hunter/jumpers, eventing and foxhunting. Our facility includes two barns with a total of 19 stalls with all amenities. We provide professional care for your horse and ample turnout.
Experienced, professional care
At Oxer Farm, we offer personal, individualized care for your horses in a calm and secure environment. We live on the premises and have a full-time staff with extensive experience in horse care and barn management. There is someone on the farm 24 hours a day.
Boarding and Training
Our boarders are active adult riders. We offer a training environment that is supportive of our boarders who show - jumpers, dressage and eventing – as well as our foxhunting boarders and those who just ride for pleasure. We have an open door to trainers so boarders may use the trainer of their choice
Pastures & paddocks
We have several pastures and paddocks of varying sizes for turnout featuringFour-board oak fencing, maintained and hot-wiredFescue/orchard grass Small turnout option for horses needing supervision or recuperation
- Full board only
- Personalized, individualized care for each horse
- Feeding twice a day, Southern States Triple Crown feed
- Hay twice a day or more as needed – we do not feed coastal bermuda
- Small group, daily turnout, as long or as little as required or desired
- Blanketing in season; blankets removed as required in changing weather
- Monitoring for injuries, lameness, treatment for minor lameness as needed
- Worming and vaccination program
- Excellent farriers and veterinarians
- Schooling shows and clinics
- Opportunities to foxhunt during the season
Please call 770-654-3934 or email us for current rates and information on openings.We will be happy to schedule a time for you to visit the farm.